Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client - St Patrick's update

Posts 76–86 of 86 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by sixsevenzero View Post
Still waiting for update. I tried downloading off of RS the swf file but my tiles are all black , I can see only the character, but everything else is black.
check the client settings
Where do i find client settings, Im having the same issue where all around me is black and i cant move anywhere
client
any can uploading the client in m.ediafire, because i cannot download it in RS. thanks
please moderators approve the new client. It's taking more than 24 hours always
useless minions in rotmg section
Quote Originally Posted by BoredBro View Post
useless minions in rotmg section
youre probably useless in real life so which is worse
anyways
how do you expect the minions to somehow deliver you guys a hacked client the immediate second that the original game has the update, first off, we dont upload them, other people do, and they do it voluntarily, which means they can upload it at any time, obviously 059 has shown to be super fast with making and uploading the updated clients, but even then chances are we are going to be offline when they upload (Im sleeping when 059 is up, and vice versa, time zones baby), and unlike you I am an adult with a job and a major social life, so of course we may go hours without having access to a computer, even when I am in my house I go long periods of time away from my devices, and obviously we can't approve files on mobile because they need to be checked no matter what. I check MPGH in the morning before work, and then at night time when I get home I will usually keep it open on my laptop, and refresh/glance every half hour or so, and on weekends I pretty much check it throughout the day averagely.

Closed. New client was approved by solvi few hours ago, have fun toxos.
On chrome my game doesnt screen lag, but on the client it does
Why are mods always so slow? Isn't there anyone who's at least active ONCE a day on this forum? If not please get some new mods for rotmg..
Posts 76–86 of 86 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?