Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client - St Patrick's update

Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
This hack was working great, but about a day ago every time I started it up, it would say,"Load Error, Retrying". How do I fix this? Does this just mean that there's a new update out, or is my download messed up? Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this.
"Reload your browser to update client" while connecting to a server.
Is the client outdated?
OUTDATED
Client is Outdated since 5 mins!
Quote Originally Posted by aleusalvaor View Post
OUTDATED
Client is Outdated since 5 mins!
woah really cool!
Aswell as you with your 12y pic fag.
Quote Originally Posted by aleusalvaor View Post
Aswell as you with your 12y pic fag.
Quote Originally Posted by Swagspicke1 View Post
This hack was working great, but about a day ago every time I started it up, it would say,"Load Error, Retrying". How do I fix this? Does this just mean that there's a new update out, or is my download messed up? Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this.
If it's the latest version and still does it then just reset flash settings (open client, right click, settings, folder tab, slider to 0, restart).

Quote Originally Posted by sixsevenzero View Post
@059 new client version is out
Thanks but I've had a version notifier for the past couple years, checks every 60 seconds for new update.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua000king View Post
outdated asdaasd
Quote Originally Posted by aleusalvaor View Post
OUTDATED
Client is Outdated since 5 mins!
Quote Originally Posted by Singarules View Post
"Reload your browser to update client" while connecting to a server.
Is the client outdated?
Quote Originally Posted by DArkRaiLang View Post
I keep getting load error, retrying
New rotmg update, I posted a new client, now to patiently wait for mods to approve.
Quote Originally Posted by aleusalvaor View Post
Aswell as you with your 12y pic fag.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
If it's the latest version and still does it then just reset flash settings (open client, right click, settings, folder tab, slider to 0, restart).

Thanks but I've had a version notifier for the past couple years, checks every 60 seconds for new update.








New rotmg update, I posted a new client, now to patiently wait for mods to approve.
Pretty damn fast. Thank you kind sir.

I Dont get that quote thing lol
Tnx man, you're like Super Sonic, so fast
awesome i hope they will approve it asap
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
New rotmg update, I posted a new client, now to patiently wait for mods to approve.
We also can just go to your website

Quote Originally Posted by terror muis View Post
When i add a mob to ignore list using /aig <mobid> and have damage ignored mobs "off" is still damages them.
And when i add mobs to exception list using /aex <mobid> and have damage ignored mobs "off" and enabled only fire targets from exception list it still damage ignored mobs.
Any one knows how to make it that ignored mobs wont be damaged?
And do you know if damage ignored enemies is broken?
Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?