Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client - St Patrick's update

Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
Crashes when new loot drops, sometimes selects wrong server, when you swap characters you need to wait 120 sec to tp..
Quote Originally Posted by BingBongST View Post
My autoheal doesn't work, it's set to 60% but my priest won't heal at all, this is my 3rd time asking, please help! Y~Y
do you have your autoability set ON on priest?
try manually setting it to 60 using /ah 60 .
Thank you so much, before when I used autoability on priest he'd just instantly use all his mana to heal at full hp, I did the /ah 60 and it's working, thanks
Loses connection to server frequently in god lands.
Lost connection on godlands
Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
Loses connection to server frequently in god lands.
I'm also having this problem. Even without all debuffs canceled. I tryied to clear Flash Projector's cache, but it didn't work.
i cant use my ability whit autoablity on and off pls help
When i add a mob to ignore list using /aig <mobid> and have damage ignored mobs "off" is still damages them.
And when i add mobs to exception list using /aex <mobid> and have damage ignored mobs "off" and enabled only fire targets from exception list it still damage ignored mobs.
Any one knows how to make it that ignored mobs wont be damaged?
Thank you for hack
If one were to record the client in screenshot mode then which other things should be turned off to avoid detection if you were to show this to anybody? i.e autoaim
Quote Originally Posted by joonastael View Post
If one were to record the client in screenshot mode then which other things should be turned off to avoid detection if you were to show this to anybody? i.e autoaim
Autoaim, autonexus, basically everything else? Lmao. The solution is don't record while using a hacked client.
How do I make is so I can see other players?
When i go to nexus, my whole screen turns black and i can only see the particles of the fountains, and the players. Also i cannot move. I can move fine in realms, bu vault, and nexus wont work. Any help?
revan?? same revan who plays siege with me
I keep getting load error, retrying
Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?