IM Issues

Posts 1,396–1,410 of 1,413 · Page 94 of 95
Same here. It shows that there are unread messages, but is stuck at the "connecting" phase.
again not working?
Quote Originally Posted by SH0N3 View Post
again not working?
Yeah, off again
Fixed again there DDOS attack on site so server crashes and IM go down sadly .
I cannot see the IM at all currently. I am trying to contact a user "Drdemos" but he only have IM available, and not Discord/Telegram...
Quote Originally Posted by rawstyle View Post
I cannot see the IM at all currently. I am trying to contact a user "Drdemos" but he only have IM available, and not Discord/Telegram...
IM is down for everyone, and that seller has other contact information, check on his thread and latest bumps
Not Work Only For Me or With You Too Guys ?
Quote Originally Posted by timberwolfyy View Post
is IM down? The button is not appearing for me
Yes, IM is currently down
Quote Originally Posted by abhilash17 View Post
IM still not working?
Worked fine.
Posts 1,396–1,410 of 1,413 · Page 94 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?