Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. The people that run that site are trusted, by all the members who keep the 2 trading subreddits running. They would never ruin their reputation on something like scraping peoples logins when they literally have an automated dupe. The time it would take them to scan through the accounts and organize everything isn't worth anything when they literally have an automated dupe. If it was any other site I wouldn't trust it
Outdated[X31.4.1] 059 client
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
