Outdated[X31.4.1] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6
See my post above; it's changed a little since then, so it won't be exactly the same steps - all you'll need to do is change the buildversion, random strings, and the version timestamp.

This isn't updating the client, it's simply forcing it to believe it's the new client so that you can log in and play. Any new sprites (graphics) will be bugged until the new 059 is out. This is just a 2 minute hotfix lol, not an update
Quote Originally Posted by swagtown View Post
See my post above; it's changed a little since then, so it won't be exactly the same steps - all you'll need to do is change the buildversion, random strings, and the version timestamp.

This isn't updating the client, it's simply forcing it to believe it's the new client so that you can log in and play. Any new sprites (graphics) will be bugged until the new 059 is out. This is just a 2 minute hotfix lol, not an update
my files always save as .tmp, how i can fix this?
where do i set the version on step 3?
Quote Originally Posted by swagtown View Post
See my post above; it's changed a little since then, so it won't be exactly the same steps - all you'll need to do is change the buildversion, random strings, and the version timestamp.

This isn't updating the client, it's simply forcing it to believe it's the new client so that you can log in and play. Any new sprites (graphics) will be bugged until the new 059 is out. This is just a 2 minute hotfix lol, not an update
Thanks for that post, it was useful. Do I need to install PlayerGlobal to edit the ActionScript source? Right now it seems that JPEX is in read-only mode. Or was I supposed to export the entire client, update the relevant fields, and then recompile?

Probably a dumb question, but I've never touched Flash before.
Quote Originally Posted by Lenkim View Post
Thanks for that post, it was useful. Do I need to install PlayerGlobal to edit the ActionScript source? Right now it seems that JPEX is in read-only mode. Or was I supposed to export the entire client, update the relevant fields, and then recompile?

Probably a dumb question, but I've never touched Flash before.
Can you send me your .swf once you are done? Can't figure out how to do it smh it doesn't work for me.(tried for like 2 hours no results here)
Prob in 2 or 3 days dude you should not wait until its up try to play ligit :P
Quote Originally Posted by Papys View Post
Prob in 2 or 3 days dude you should not wait until its up try to play ligit :P
I played legit and lost an 8/8 lmao. I suck at this game ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Ox90 View Post
I played legit and lost an 8/8 lmao. I suck at this game ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Ox90 View Post
I played legit and lost an 8/8 lmao. I suck at this game ;(
aww man Shit happens i died too but the u start to realize to not play that tanky u feel me bro?!
Did they patch auto hp pots? Why's it not working?
Outdated with the April Fools update
client 059 doesnt work. it tell me reload web and upload client.
please can somebody help me?
just scanned the 059 client from realmstock, it passed both virus scans for this site. just an fyi.
Quote Originally Posted by basicbase View Post
just scanned the 059 client from realmstock, it passed both virus scans for this site. just an fyi.
yeah hell no. that site is sketchy as fuck. sure there might not be anything overtly malicious in there but i would bet money that will scrape your login info.
Posts 61–75 of 76 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us