I figured out it does have auto aim. Is there a skin picker as well? I remember seeing a client where you could use skins you don't own.
Outdated[X31.4.1] 059 client
why can i not move inside my vault? everything is black? anything im missing cause im sure the cause is staring me in the face
you probably selected the addon in your char select. It says "vault" and has a checkbox, uncheck it.
I tried that but realized its because of the map hack feature.
on a side note does anyone else get a ton of ping lag when using the client?
on a side note does anyone else get a ton of ping lag when using the client?
It seems to be very laggy yes, lots of rubber banding
it can be somewhat reduced if you use the command "mscale .8" in chat AND keep the window at a medium size.
new update alive
outdated mynamejeff
when is the #31.5.0 coming out?
how do i load thje client it pulls up the game but wont load in the game
new update live oof
am i stupid or am i missing the excepted list?
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1413574
I'll just leave this here for all the resourceful people that also don't trust realmstock's client
I'll just leave this here for all the resourceful people that also don't trust realmstock's client
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
