HelpIM Chat - Not loading contacts

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
IM Chat - Not loading contacts
My IM never working at my Real IP, but always on USA Express VPN, now not working too on Express, it says:
Connecting
In console stopping drawing contacts after 5-6 contacts, then after some time: Reconnecting
and if I wait more:
Disconnected or I am already connected
same problem
I get "Connection failed, please refresh"
nearly every time I tried to connect today.
IM should be working now.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
IM should be working now.
still not working working for me...
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
IM should be working now.
not working
Quote Originally Posted by ReplacementsNX View Post
not working
Just checked, working perfectly fine right now , the status may change but at the moment, it works.
Quote Originally Posted by SH0N3 View Post
still not working working for me...
Maybe the chat is down again. It is working now for me so maybe later it might be slow or not working.
I cant even see chat botton now. Tried to login on Chrome and Edge.
IM is not working for me either atm
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?