Time/Statspadd/Idle server

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Time/Statspadd/Idle server
Hi

I currently have a RANKED server and I want to turn it into Stats-Padding Time-Server. I need script to auto-kick player whoever has more than 300points I wonder which files do I need? For example taking enemy flag doesnt even needs a second, You can fire SRAW/Rocket with knife and short round time.
whats the configuration?
hgahah nice XD
Time server just remove engine for vehicle, make flag fix and remove damage from weapon to avoid kill it solve all the problem!! You better make a dedicated server for time and a second for padding! And remove damage of arty because lot of moron take commander and kill people!! Auto admin is shit you better to mod server you save time and it never bug!
wow but what was the config?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us