can i get a promo code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
can i get a promo code
well i had vip and wanted to get a promo code but I went to Poland for the summer and I dont have the funds to buy another month of vip. If you check I last visited 7-21-2007 at 9:38 PM. and I just got back a couple days ago? So would I be able to get a promo code?

EDIT: Gonna post a pic of proof that I went to poland. Top left and Bottom Right are visas given to me and the dates, 04-09-2007 (Spt. 4th...when I got back) and 10-07-2007(July 10th when I went there.)

ⓘ
i want promo 2
yea but i actually have a reason why i shud get the promo
I doubt you will because you should have timed the payment a bit better.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us