Velha guarda

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Velha guarda
Olá meus bons!

Estou postando aqui pra tentar manter um ponto de encontro da velha guarda.

Cada um seguiu com sua vida, mas sempre que bater saudade daqui ou do pessoal, podemos achar como entrar em contato aqui.

Espero poder falar com vocês de volta!

Abraços do titio Capevaldo ♥
Depois de 7 anos a área ELITE ainda tem esse mesmo problema kkkkk
é, vimos que não é tão elite quanto a sessão diz ser uaehuaheuahe
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
é, vimos que não é tão elite quanto a sessão diz ser uaehuaheuahe

não que as pessoas que tinham acesso fossem lá muito da elite hahaha
Capevaldo, an old familiar name from the good old days
Flengo! Glad to know my name is still recognized by those from the golden days!

Oh boy if I could travel back in time... 10 years later since joined MPGH, almost 8 years later since I became Minion, and MPGH still makes me feel at home with awesome people ♥
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
Flengo! Glad to know my name is still recognized by those from the golden days!

Oh boy if I could travel back in time... 10 years later since joined MPGH, almost 8 years later since I became Minion, and MPGH still makes me feel at home with awesome people ♥
Ah same here, I miss the golden days too. Just a bunch of fun and many active people in this section

Glad to see you're still doing well.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Ah same here, I miss the golden days too. Just a bunch of fun and many active people in this section

Glad to see you're still doing well.
I remember you, boi.
Ainda tenho saudades da velha guarda, a quanto tempo cape.
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post


Felizmente sobrevivi .
e essa tag ai bugadassa kkkk
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post



To aqui vivão, mas entrando no site raramente
Hahaha a lenda sagrada kk rei dos old time kk
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?