Hiring$5 for leaving feedback!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
$5 for leaving feedback!
Hi, I am looking for a couple of people to buy an item on eBay, then cancel it so you may get your money back, then leave feedback for it. Once I see the feedback, I will pay you thru PayPal. This could well possibly be a multiple times gig. Add me on IM*
@ @jt2499 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Quote Originally Posted by jt2499 View Post
Hi, I am looking for a couple of people to buy an item on eBay, then cancel it so you may get your money back, then leave feedback for it. Once I see the feedback, I will pay you thru PayPal. This could well possibly be a multiple times gig. Add me on IM*
i can do this for you! hmu!
I am able to do this, I had added on you on IM.
I m new here and need to do something while learning. Please allow me to help
im able to help, added you
I can do it for you. Message me sir.
add me if u still want it
I can do also, I have old account on ebay so will be nice
Added on IM hmu ill do it
I'm able to help. Added you on IM.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?