QuestionUnresolvedESP Aimbot problem (detected)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ESP Aimbot problem (detected)
Few months ago, esp aimbot was working and now it seems to be detected. (just got back to cf after busy busy month)
I don't have any idea which "part" of the esp aim function is detected, why? Because the ESP drawings are working just fine.
(I also tried to use yaw,pitch aim by anykia but it is also detected.)
Any tips which part should i change/use or alternative codes? TIA
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
Few months ago, esp aimbot was working and now it seems to be detected. (just got back to cf after busy busy month)
I don't have any idea which "part" of the esp aim function is detected, why? Because the ESP drawings are working just fine.
(I also tried to use yaw,pitch aim by anykia but it is also detected.)
Any tips which part should i change/use or alternative codes? TIA
I could be very wrong cause I'm not playing, but the only thing that these two have in common is the visible check(again, I can be wrong).
Try to remove it from the build and test.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I could be very wrong cause I'm not playing, but the only thing that these two have in common is the visible check(again, I can be wrong).
Try to remove it from the build and test.
Thanks!. I'll check it then will tell you what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
	D3DXVECTOR3 pHead = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_HEAD );
	D3DXVECTOR3 pLFoot = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_L_FOOT );
	D3DXVECTOR3 pRFoot = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_R_FOOT );

	if ( WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pHead ) && WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pLFoot ) && WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pRFoot ) )
	{

		D3DXVECTOR3 pBox = pHead - pRFoot;

		if ( pBox.y < 0 )
			pBox.y *= -1;

		int pBoxHidg = ( int ) pBox.y / 2;
		int pDrawX = ( int ) pHead.x - ( pBoxHidg / 2 );
		int pDrawX2 = ( int ) pHead.x + ( pBoxHidg / 2 );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pHead.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pHead.y - 0, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pLFoot.y - 10, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pLFoot.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX2, pHead.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 + 10, pHead.y - 0, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 + 10, pLFoot.y - 10, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 - 0, pLFoot.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
	}
Update: This is interesting, this esp bracket code is detected. I wonder if there's something similar between this code and esp aim, perhaps there is a similar function that made them detected?

I suspect that THIS has something to do with whatever is going on because i'm using FillRGB in my esp drawing functions and it works just fine.
Are calculation functions being checked? That's kinda weird and hard to replace "for me, im a noob."
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
Thanks!. I'll check it then will tell you what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
	D3DXVECTOR3 pHead = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_HEAD );
	D3DXVECTOR3 pLFoot = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_L_FOOT );
	D3DXVECTOR3 pRFoot = GetBonePosition ( pPlayer->Object, M_BONE_R_FOOT );

	if ( WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pHead ) && WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pLFoot ) && WorldToScreens ( pDevice, &pRFoot ) )
	{

		D3DXVECTOR3 pBox = pHead - pRFoot;

		if ( pBox.y < 0 )
			pBox.y *= -1;

		int pBoxHidg = ( int ) pBox.y / 2;
		int pDrawX = ( int ) pHead.x - ( pBoxHidg / 2 );
		int pDrawX2 = ( int ) pHead.x + ( pBoxHidg / 2 );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pHead.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pHead.y - 0, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pLFoot.y - 10, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX, pLFoot.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX2, pHead.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 + 10, pHead.y - 0, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );

		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 + 10, pLFoot.y - 10, 1, 10, Color, pDevice );
		FillRGB ( pDrawX2 - 0, pLFoot.y - 0, 10, 1, Color, pDevice );
	}
Update: This is interesting, this esp bracket code is detected. I wonder if there's something similar between this code and esp aim, perhaps there is a similar function that made them detected?

I suspect that THIS has something to do with whatever is going on because i'm using FillRGB in my esp drawing functions and it works just fine.
Are calculation functions being checked? That's kinda weird and hard to replace "for me, im a noob."
Those are just a declaration, it won't get detected. It might be your 'GetBonePosition' function, try changing some structures of your *codes*. theya re probably already checking the signature of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


Those are just a declaration, it won't get detected. It might be your 'GetBonePosition' function, try changing some structures of your *codes*. theya re probably already checking the signature of it.
Thanks for the advice sir.

IDK about the getbonepos, I'm using bonepos function in all of my esp drawing function and structures and they're working just fine except that code (esp bracket as they call it.) and esp aim.

I think im gonna let this go haha. I'm tired. Thanks everyone!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us