ExclamationDetected4D1 - External ESP & Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 235 · Page 1 of 16
4D1 - External ESP & Aimbot
Ok guys, since @killstreak is traveling he asked me to release his External ESP for 4D1... His ESP has ONLY ESP and a radar, no aimbot... So, I thought it would be good to release my ESP as well, with aimbot. The only sad thing about it, is the esp flickering... @killstreak's ESP has almost no flickering, since he removed most stuff (including aimbot), mine, in the other hand, has an annoying flickering I'll release both versions, so you guys have two options:

1-) With Aimbot, but with flickering...
2-) No Aimbot, but no flickering

OR, use both and just turn off my ESP (Press F1) <= I recommend this one

Enjoy

How To Use:
Press and Hold Right Mouse Button for the aimbot.
WINDOWED MODE ONLY



 
Screenshots

ESP And Aimbot


ESP And Radar



Credits:
Me, @MarkHC
@killstreak
sph4cks and his source code
ESPandRadar_mpgh.net.rar451 KB · 11,703 downloads Scanning…
ESP-AimBot_mpgh.net.rar113 KB · 13,196 downloads Scanning…
Thanks for sharing, hope it's approved soon.
Well, atleast its an aimbot :P
lol, Just now finished posting my work in this section for help but shepherd released it. Thanks shepherd!
/Approved

Will you guys ever understand that spamming a thread with "APPROOOVE PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!?!?!" doesn't speed up the process?
it says its not approved

@Nachos I think you forgot something :P hehe
is it detected and do i get banned when using it?
No it isnt detected he just released it -.- just dont go ragemode so it will be detected
Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardx View Post
look like's @Nachos Forgots the approved.
Suppose I just have to do it then :|
@MarkHC; the Esp works but the aimbot didnt take a look

ⓘ

and when i went in to a game with the ESP only, it crashes
Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardx View Post
@MarkHC; the Esp works but the aimbot didnt take a look

=/ That's odd... What's you OS?

If someone else get this error, I'll take a look.
Posts 1–15 of 235 · Page 1 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?