ExclamationDetected4D1 - External ESP & Aimbot

Posts 16–30 of 235 · Page 2 of 16
Great General , i requested this one, & you guys really made it . Love ya for this
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
Great General , i requested this one, & you guys really made it . Love ya for this
Actually it was already done a long time ago.. I just wasn't planning to release it. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by marcuzxp View Post
yea it doesnt work for me, I get up the black cmd box but when i press f1 and f2 in game
nothing happends
Have you tried both versions? Keep in mind that @killstreak version doesn't open a cmd window
yea it doesnt work for me, I get up the black cmd box but when i press f1 and f2 in game
nothing happends
Help! I open any of the two versions and I get the following error :

I install I can not because I have a newer version ...
Forgot to mention before:

WINDOWED MODE ONLY
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Forgot to mention before:

WINDOWED MODE ONLY
I have it in Window mode
but when I open the hack appears "not found The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll"
But I have this dll in the game folder :/
By the way ... I use Windows XP
Btw, it'll never work on XP.
Ive been Testing it now 2 Hours , and iam really sorry to say : THAT SHIT ROCKS

The ESP looks bit poor without name , but works & the Aimbot , men i love it. PS: ESP is NOT flickering


Hi, Im getting an error that says: the program cannont start beacause MSVCR100D.dll is missing ont he Computer. Try to reinstall the program. Pls help Ty
I've some questions ? Is it possible to only see ennemys with the ESP ? Isn't there a way to deactivate the radar, so i only use the ESP ? And last question : Is it possible to make the lines invisble ? Because they are disturbing.

Good jod ^^
Posts 16–30 of 235 · Page 2 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us