Steamcrack

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by TunerxP View Post
steamcrack 3.4 still works and I'm using it just fine, even for 7-digit game IDs

- - - Updated - - -

I can help you out through PM if you want since there's ways to bypass the patch failures
This man is right it all works I just had helpers from steamcrack to help and looked online for fixes
Quote Originally Posted by TunerxP View Post
steamcrack 3.4 still works and I'm using it just fine, even for 7-digit game IDs

- - - Updated - - -

I can help you out through PM if you want since there's ways to bypass the patch failures
help me pls
Quote Originally Posted by areyoukiddingus View Post
Ive been using green luma for a month or so. ill update here if I get banned when the ptb patch rolls out
So it looks like GLR is currently undetected again. Are you using the latest version 1.7.2 ?
Quote Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga View Post
So it looks like GLR is currently undetected again. Are you using the latest version 1.7.2 ?
any idea which one is better to use now? GLR or steam crack? some people say they use GLR and didn't receive a ban. same with steam crack. I used them both but that was before people reported they got detected.
Steamcrack 3.4 is banned
I used on f13 game few day ago with no ban but today they banned me
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?