Approved injector.
Hacking Essentials
Not working for me. Windows 7 32-Bit. This is what I did. Downloaded the pair of files, extracted injector with WinRar onto desktop. Ran Fathdev Injector as admin. Typed in process name: "Engine.exe". Browsed for Whit Tech Pub.dll then went to CA site, clicked Start Game, went into game, NumPad number commands weren't working. I'll thank, it looks like a neat hack. Thank you.
(This is the message the injector gives me when i start it up)
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<title>Error 404 - Not found</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache" />
</head>
<body style="font-family:arial;">
<h1 style="color:#0a328c;font-size:1.0em;">Error 404 - Not found</h1>
<p style="font-size:0.8em;">Your browser can't find the document corresponding to the URL you typed in.</p>
</body>
</html>
Blog: FaithDEV.com
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<title>Error 404 - Not found</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache" />
</head>
<body style="font-family:arial;">
<h1 style="color:#0a328c;font-size:1.0em;">Error 404 - Not found</h1>
<p style="font-size:0.8em;">Your browser can't find the document corresponding to the URL you typed in.</p>
</body>
</html>
Blog: FaithDEV.com
doesn't work injection failed!!
Hang tight im starting on a fix right now
PLEASE MAKE IT IN EU VERSION !!!
doesent work on vista 

os: Windows 7 Ultimate
bit: x64
Problem: I inject the hack, the injector says it was injected, in game i press the num keys but nothing happens, i can not see any esp (i also do no get that message box)
I start the game, I then minimized the game, Opened the injector, I added the dll (which is on my desktop), then i select Engine.exe from the process list. And Press Inject. Then i close the injector, and go back in game.
Injector used: devInject.exe (the one posted)
bit: x64
Problem: I inject the hack, the injector says it was injected, in game i press the num keys but nothing happens, i can not see any esp (i also do no get that message box)
I start the game, I then minimized the game, Opened the injector, I added the dll (which is on my desktop), then i select Engine.exe from the process list. And Press Inject. Then i close the injector, and go back in game.
Injector used: devInject.exe (the one posted)
I'd be willing to test it out on Vista x32. If, that is, people are okay with it. And if it hasn't been tested yet. 



they don't work win7 64 bit
what injector should i use?
yea can some one macke eu and for x 32 bits pls
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHacking Essentials v1.1 [MENU] 70 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12



