Hacking Essentials

Posts 61–75 of 111 · Page 5 of 8
ok it should work for you guys i compiled on VC++ 2008 expressed
can i get some coder help..from a coder
If your injector says: Injected but nothing happens, and you did run as admin, you should try another injector, a very very good one is: RemoteDLL v1.3 << very very good
hope it helps
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
If your injector says: Injected but nothing happens, and you did run as admin, you should try another injector, a very very good one is: RemoteDLL v1.3 << very very good
hope it helps
well it works for me on all operating systems..and i use faiths injector..
aww freaking server maitenence
dum srver is probly trying to fix more hack
is realy suks becos i rely liked teakill
NICE!!!
AND LOVE THE POP-UP DUDE!!!
XD
Quote Originally Posted by axiong123 View Post
NICE!!!
AND LOVE THE POP-UP DUDE!!!
XD
thanks....
Meh, just tested it with Windows 7 64 bit and it injects successfully when I run as admin, but for some reason the hacks won't work (I used Faith). Do I need some .NET files or something?
Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
Meh, just tested it with Windows 7 64 bit and it injects successfully when I run as admin, but for some reason the hacks won't work (I used Faith). Do I need some .NET files or something?
yeah i got the same problem...
it injects and all i run as admin
but nothing pops up..
Have not been gotten this to work, tried many of the different injectors, I have netframework 4, and all the dll files.

Vista 64 Laptop,

It acts like it injects but have not gotten your hack inject box to click.
Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
Have not been gotten this to work, tried many of the different injectors, I have netframework 4, and all the dll files.

Vista 64 Laptop,

It acts like it injects but have not gotten your hack inject box to click.
yea there is a compatibilty problem im currently trien to fix the problem
Works win7 64bit
Guys i am trying these hacks but The Faith injecter doesnt work.
doesnt inject on windows 7 32bit. even if injector is run as admin. lods into injector jsut fine but nothing happens after launching CA
Posts 61–75 of 111 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us