LightbulbCS:GO Bomb Timer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Bomb Timer
Description:

The idea of making an external bomb timer is not new, it was previously implemented several times in a more elegant way, but then Valve introduced a delay in updating the GameState Integration for bomb status, so these programs stopped working properly. That's why I tried to do something similar with an AutoHotkey.
This script has too many small settings that are sharpened directly for my workstation, so I don't want to put the code in order and make a tutorial for release. However, some people may find something useful in the code.
Among other things in the attached archive I included a .psd file showing the location of the pixel, scanning which this script receives information about the bomb status.
If you want to achieve the look on the video demo you have to find and install a StratumNo2 font that I did not include in the archive for copyright reasons.
Once again, I do not see this post as a full-fledged release, so I do not plan to support it and answer questions about its configuration. I believe knowledgeable people can handle this.
I do not mind if you will put the code in order and release it, just give me a credit.

Video:




VirusScans:

VirusTotal, Jotti


Download and Thanks:
BombAlarm_mpgh.net.rar4.5 MB · 481 downloads Clean
I don't understand the steamfolder path. Because my steam.exe is saved at C disk but my steamapp is at D disk.
look likes uncomplete, dont really know :/
Quote Originally Posted by itsMalu View Post
look likes uncomplete, dont really know :/
It works for me and has already saved me many rounds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not to be rude or anything, but why release an unfinished source code and not just the full thing (minus the copyrighted font) if you already have it completed?
Quote Originally Posted by LopplioGaming View Post
Not to be rude or anything, but why release an unfinished source code and not just the full thing (minus the copyrighted font) if you already have it completed?
The answer is already in the OP:
This script has too many small settings that are sharpened directly for my workstation, so I don't want to put the code in order and make a tutorial for release. However, some people may find something useful in the code.
I just wanted to share this "proof of concept" to maybe inspire some other coder, though the script is functional as it is.
I don't know why, but timer won't draw, but the alarm sound play at the end.
How can you change the timer to another monitor cause it my cs starts to lag when something is overlaying it?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?