Anyone has felt a feeling of emptiness after finishing an anime?
I'm struggling after watching Re:Zero hahaha, I cried after the show ended.
Doesn't work with Rom-Coms. (which I watch too much of sadly)
Just finished The Promised Neverland though, guessing there's not going to be a 2nd season.
Originally Posted by Trash
Doesn't work with Rom-Coms. (which I watch too much of sadly)
Just finished The Promised Neverland though, guessing there's not going to be a 2nd season.
There's actually a fuck ton of material for a second season. Plus, it's already been confirmed.
The ending of the Berserk (1997) anime leaves you pretty messed up.
Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan
Plus, it's already been confirmed.
Forgot MAL existed when I literally found it there when I was looking for other animes I didn't finish.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Never had this problem. I'll try RE:Zero. Sounds good.
I feel this pain constantly. Got sad the other day thinking of an old book series i read called The Rangers Apprentice.
Every time.. The only thing to do is to find another which can fill the space
Feeling empty is normal and there's only one cure... MORE ANIME.
and so the endless cycle continues. (I swear they could classify anime as a highly addictive drug at this point)
Felt it right after Tatami Galaxy; feels stayed for days
Yeah this happens if the anime was really good.
The are some instances that I feel such thing, maybe because I am disappointed with the ending or I do want to see more.
Originally Posted by Caramelapple
I'm struggling after watching Re:Zero hahaha, I cried after the show ended.
been at that spot many times, like the Code geass & Space battle ship yamato. streaming it at it's peak 10 years ago really broke my heart when it ended with the greatest WTF
Once I finished Naruto which I watched since I was 5 I was so confused bruh, after weeks of waiting for the next episode to come to literally nothing it was a terrible feeling. Some heads don't understand fr