Anyone has felt a feeling of emptiness after finishing an anime?

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This is the main reason why I'm lazy to start anime, never want it to end!
Quote Originally Posted by Tanukicchi View Post
been at that spot many times, like the Code geass & Space battle ship yamato. streaming it at it's peak 10 years ago really broke my heart when it ended with the greatest WTF
Code geass really left me desolated.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Code geass really left me desolated.
welp we all know HOW " IM gonna END the HATRED & PAIN in this world " lines supposed to end
Quote Originally Posted by Tanukicchi View Post
welp we all know HOW " IM gonna END the HATRED & PAIN in this world " lines supposed to end
naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, plus the way the soundtrack hits at that moment . I still haven't found anything good to watch after the golden age of anime, nothing that could fill that void it had left behind.
Yeah 2005-2009 & 90's The Golden AGE OF ANIME. Those series were Legit no Crap just Pure Masterpiece, not EVEN SWORD ART & ISEKAI ANIME NOW could beat the Hype those Series Produced excluding MHA & other streaming animes like OP since the started years ago & not even finished
I felt that way when I finished Blend S and Dragon Maid, then hear about S2 of Dragon Maid, then the fire happened ):
Every single anime leaves me like this, yikes.
I don't think I'll ever get over the ending of Code Geass, but at the same time I haven't watched any of the movies after it because I wouldn't want them to ruin my view on the series as a whole
I feel empty when i finished a huge anime such as fairy tail or hxh
yes, we feel empty, and without directions to find a new one.
I feel like this is common across all media. It happens to me after I finish anything like books, anime, or normal shows/movies.

There worst I have felt like this is when I finished The Future Diary a very long time ago.

The ending made me very sad.
Definitely feel this shit when finishing an anime I'm heavily invested in. Also I get hesitant finishing a good manga cause then I'd have to find another one. :'(
irl stuff should honestly distract you from it after awhile
Clannad 2,i cried maybe twice in my life before that.After it its about 9 times ;-;
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?