DRAWINGLooking For Opinions

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Looking For Opinions





If there's anything I could fix It would be nice if you guys could point them out for me. I am practicing...
nothing to be fixed looks,so cool,very creative you are
Thanks guys glad you like it.
Are these characters your OCs? They are really cool and cute.
looks very good! Thumbs up!
it looks awesome
Wow, you draw very good... I'm impressed. Gj!
Maybe find a more creative backfround.

For the guy on the far right his right strap thingy under the knee isn't the same as the left. That diamond part.
Try make the line sizes more different, not use just one size. Creates more illusion like that.
I would add something in the background too, so far 7/10
wow, you did this urself, holy shit, should work at disney
Looks good. I see. You are practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by selfdestroyer View Post
wow, you did this urself, holy shit, should work at disney
^^
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?