m4a1-c and m4a1-silver

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
m4a1-c and m4a1-silver
If I have the m4a1-silver, is there any reason to attempt to get an m4a1-custom? Please give me feedbacks and reasons to your opinion.

+Thanks to most convincing statement.
m4 custom is alot better in recoil , the accuracy is somewhere the same , but m4 c has a scope which is very epic close range and long range. M4 silver and m4 c I have , I prefer m4 for maybe 1 shot and m4 s for like sprayer. but m4 c can still spray tho.
Just try and get it!
They both pwn!
But if you try ma1-C..
You'll get cupons from black market!
So that's another upside to m4a1-custom...
They are both really good!
M4a1 custom is nothing compared to m4 silver.
If u know to play the game good m4 silver is the gun.
well m4 custom has a scope but if you have m4a1 silver I would recommend you spend your zp on other things!(like rpk camo - i spent 100k zp and didnt get it)
Lots of mixed reviews on this lol.
And rpk camo?! What use would I have in that other than MM lol?
I have both M4A1's. I prefer using the M4A1-Custom, because the scope is good for shooting in bursts ( Lowered recoil ). The scope doesn't zoom alot ( Like 1 meter ) but it's still useful.
I think the M4A1-Custom is better, because it is the same as the M4A1 Silver, but it has a scope.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?