All Coders Look Here!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
All Coders Look Here!

I think the video speaks for itself. Discuss.
Lmaoo She sayd Gew, and WTF?!
You know I think only VB coders are the only type of coders to say gewy (rather than actually saying G-U-I)
~
Is she too retarded to read a shell or something?
Thats so true I havnt said GUI in such a long time lol.
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old!
O lol I didnt know it was old someone on my facebook posted it and I wanted to share it here lol. But how much could those writers be getting paid that they come up with that shit. You think they could take a little bit of time to do some research on it. HMM MAYBE THEY COULD SIGN UP ON MPGH AND RESEARCH IT.
Extremely old !!!
Old. Lame. Bullshit.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us