ALL CF HACKS - C++ CODES
Hey c++ coders, I thought that if every coder help to find all these hack features, maybe we could put all them together and make a free VIP hack. When someone finds the code for one, that person posts that code below, I copy and paste it here (I give credits to that person). I hope you like this idea and I hope you help ^^
Ps: Some features need to be tested, If you find one not working tell me please. I'll test them all when I have time :/ (sorry).
Index:
xTrap bypasser X
PushToConsole
Wallhack X
Chams X
Aimbot Testing
Boxes X
Wireframe World
WhitePlayers
WhiteWalls
PlayerGlow
NoSmoke
NoSky
NoGun
NoWalls
NoFlash
All features:
xTrap bypasser (not a feature, Needed):
PushToConsole (not a feature, Needed, currently up-to-date):
+
Wallhack:
Chams:
Aimbot:
Anti-Kick:
Boxes:
Wireframe World:
White Players:
White Walls:
PlayerGlow:
NoSmoke:
NoSky:
NoGun:
NoWalls:
No Flash:
Ps: Hotkeys are not included! Click here to know how to add hotkeys. You can change the settings of those hacks - Click Here.
Thanks everyone!
Special thanks:
UltraPGNoob
sh_z_sektor
[Banned]mark0108
the_qc
mrkiller2011
Master of Puppets
...
Ps: Some features need to be tested, If you find one not working tell me please. I'll test them all when I have time :/ (sorry).
Index:
xTrap bypasser X
PushToConsole
Wallhack X
Chams X
Aimbot Testing
Boxes X
Wireframe World
WhitePlayers
WhiteWalls
PlayerGlow
NoSmoke
NoSky
NoGun
NoWalls
NoFlash
All features:
xTrap bypasser (not a feature, Needed):
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with sir lauwy's Tutorial)
void __cdecl PTC(char* command ) {
DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if( dwCShell != NULL )
{
DWORD *LTC = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x2AAE80) ); //LTC UP-TO-DATE
void* Console = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTC + 0x1F8 );
_asm
{
push command;
call Console;
add esp, 4;
}
}
}
Wallhack:
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here *PRIVATE - Password Needed*
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here *PRIVATE - Password Needed*
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here *PRIVATE - Password Needed*
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here Some ideas to help coders: Try to get a pointer to the memory where a boolean should be stored when created, then freeze it to true or false.
Code:
(Put your name like a comment before the code) Code Here
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob using Tutorials)
PTC("WireFrame 1");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob)
PTC("TextureModels 0");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("DrawTextures 0");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("ScreenGlowEnable 1");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("DrawParticles 0");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("DrawSky 0");
Code:
(by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("DrawGuns 0");
Code:
((by UltraPGNoob with Tutorials Help)
PTC("DrawWorld 0");
Code:
(By the_qc with tutorial help)
PTC ("Drawflash 0" )
Thanks everyone!
Special thanks:
UltraPGNoob
sh_z_sektor
[Banned]mark0108
the_qc
mrkiller2011
Master of Puppets
...


