If I had proof of you actually making these I would believe you.
Crystal Kill Marks
PollDid you like it?
66 votes
Nice release, But its kinda Fugly...
I LUV IT! Red = Best!!!
Yea good jub ... etc..
but its not my style ... i will heve request for you ... ( i will send PM)
but its not my style ... i will heve request for you ... ( i will send PM)
sorry...but is not my cretion...there are made by polo... or how it is...however i find them on internet and i though you'll like them

thxs i will be using these.
its like childish
looks cool!
Leeching=ban?
Looks good!
They look awesome, Im not sure if they are your or not but I hope they are. . .good work!
I dont stole them i just take it and make it public. I won't said that i made them.
They look really cool on your pictures but in game they show transparent and barely visible. Dont know whats the problem there but otherwise it would be very nice! anyways Goodjob I guess. :S
These are very good but looking at all the other comments are these even your mods?
He said there not his mods, he found them on a different site, not knowing they were already on mpgh and posted them, thus making him an accidental thief
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingCrystal Kill Marks v2 is Here!!!
28 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingPreview of Final v3 Crystal Kill Marks
21 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingSexyPollo's V3 crystal kill marks
22 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingCrystal Kill Marks v3 is HERE!!
12 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingCrystal Kill Marks v3 RELEASED! noobmods...
39
