looks nice btw. if u [pollo] in cf. im going to bitch u out
and for the marks they are amazing 7 colors thats wicked
REaly nice i love them, i never seen this kind it so cool plz make more like it thanks for sharing..
Just tried them and i dun like them tooooo much... They are just odd... ya know?
I kind of like this mod.
Ima try them out. /yea
Originally Posted by Coke
I kind of like this mod.
Ima try them out. /yea
THX for this comment
Pretty nice ! Good work
Nice i didn't know they had 7 colors. Nice job.
Originally Posted by Jacket
Wow...Suckup STFU
Noone is QQing all we said was that he stole these and said they were quote "my marks" -.-
NOw why dont you just GTFO You cock sucking whore
Lol? I was in a IM with him. >:O
Cool story bro.
These arent even his -.-'
Thanks to everyone for the comments on MY KILLMARKS, this kid leeched them from My Crossfire Forums Thread.