The definition of "Flame war:

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
The definition of "Flame war:
This is NOT a flame war.

Person A = "haha you better not call me a *insert witty remark here* anymore"

Person B = "Dont tell me what to do"

This IS a flame war

Person A = "You fucking noob go kill yourself you moron"

Person B = "Suck my dick bitch I'm going to hack the shit out of you"

Thank you.
Is that a International Gunz n00bs fight?
not meant to be funny, I was just correcting him :P
how the fuck you correcting him fucktard? Y would every thing you read have to do with Gunz? y not warrock or WoW
because my friend "cough cough" if you notice well on his post, it says "I'm going to hack the shit out of you", and WoW its impossible to hack now, and korean warrock isn't worth it, and gunz is heavily hackable... ^^
hey fucktard thats works for im going to hack your computer wen he says im going to hack the shit out of you. just stfu and go home cus you lost this one BITCH
you're so stupid man... we just exemplified a flame war "coughssssss"... and I know what he meant, it was just spam retard...
well while you masterbate you pics online im going to hang out with Girlz too bad you cant hahahhahahahahahahahah
I do got a gf and she's not called "Natashaxxxbigtits.jpg" as your "girls"...pwned
taking 2 long recovering from pure pwnage?
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
taking 2 long recovering from pure pwnage?
sorry i was eating chicken....
btw, I added you to msn Elementx
...And recovering from pure pwnage.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?