Problem(s) with new patch.
Alright.
New patch comes out.
Naturally I'm very excited.
I download the patch normally, no problems.
Start crossfire normally, it loads.
I get that message I think we all recognize from X-Trap saying that I'm using some Third party program affecting my gameplay and i need to shut it off.
I wasn't hacking?
So I try again.
and again.
and again.
Still not working. So I re-install.
Now the patch downloads normally until the very end, and then it says the patch could not be downloaded.
Any help?
New patch comes out.
Naturally I'm very excited.
I download the patch normally, no problems.
Start crossfire normally, it loads.
I get that message I think we all recognize from X-Trap saying that I'm using some Third party program affecting my gameplay and i need to shut it off.
I wasn't hacking?
So I try again.
and again.
and again.
Still not working. So I re-install.
Now the patch downloads normally until the very end, and then it says the patch could not be downloaded.
Any help?
