HelpProblem with new patch.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with new patch.
Well I've been trying to login into vindictus.
When I log into my account using hacks It will only give me one of my three characters, specifically the one I HAVEN'T hacked on.

now when I load up using the website (no hacks included) I get my two hacked characters back, and my other one Isn't there anymore.

I'm just wondering If this may be attempt by nexon to stop people from hacking there characters, most likely case being not. Or Is this some patch error?

If someone out there can help me, that would be great
i have 3 hack accounts each with 4 characters and theyre all fine, sounds like a glitch to me but i could be wrong
Have you checked both servers? There was/is an issue where the website defaulted to one of the servers, and launching the game from the exe would default to the other (usually due to using a config.cfg file from someone else). Start the game from the exe, and when you get to where you type your login/pass, hit the choose server button, try both.
I got it to work THANKS.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us