ANI_DISCOne Punch Man S2

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
One Punch Man S2
Thoughts and discussion about season 2 thus far?
It's following the manga very well so far, however, it looks like shit. Unlike season one where it's actually worth watching the anime over reading the manga (because of how well it's animated), the same cannot be said about season two so far.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
It's following the manga very well so far, however, it looks like shit. Unlike season one where it's actually worth watching the anime over reading the manga (because of how well it's animated), the same cannot be said about season two so far.
I did not think that the fights were very spectacular either. I was honestly expecting a lot more from Garou.
There are some fights im excited to see animated, still not worth watching over reading though.
But for casual plebs i fuck with it
its nice
okay for me i guess
I like the contrast between the villain and the hero in this season.
Saitama is all powerful and can kill anything in one punch. He is so bored of life, and his emotions are dulled, he can't feel anything or get excited anymore.
Garou is a powerful man, but he is not all powerful. He gets beaten up half to death when he fights against S-rank heroes, but he frigging loves it. He proclaims that he is happy about the learning experience, and he is happy that he still has room to grow. He has so much drive and passion.

Garou is basically what Saitama wants to be
Quote Originally Posted by zemozdkz1 View Post
I like the contrast between the villain and the hero in this season.
Saitama is all powerful and can kill anything in one punch. He is so bored of life, and his emotions are dulled, he can't feel anything or get excited anymore.
Garou is a powerful man, but he is not all powerful. He gets beaten up half to death when he fights against S-rank heroes, but he frigging loves it. He proclaims that he is happy about the learning experience, and he is happy that he still has room to grow. He has so much drive and passion.

Garou is basically what Saitama wants to be
That's a nice perspective, I also like the thought process behind Garou wanting to be a monster, in his own way he is actually fighting for the weak. Was disappointed with how abruptly it ends, I have not read the manga, I was expecting to get a clash between Saitama and Garou or at least some more clarity behind certain aspects that were portrayed this season. Any idea when there will be a third season?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


That's a nice perspective, I also like the thought process behind Garou wanting to be a monster, in his own way he is actually fighting for the weak. Was disappointed with how abruptly it ends, I have not read the manga, I was expecting to get a clash between Saitama and Garou or at least some more clarity behind certain aspects that were portrayed this season. Any idea when there will be a third season?
Agree with you there as well. Garou is not bad at in my opinion, he just wanted for everyone to be equal.Remember the 10th or 11th episode where he defended that kid and was disappointed when the kid was afraid of him, he then realized that it was natural for he is pursuing the monster way. He is such a sad character in my opinion and many can be learned from him. I agree with you, the ending of s2 was disappointing and left us hanging. Got no information regarding s3 as well, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
Agree with you there as well. Garou is not bad at in my opinion, he just wanted for everyone to be equal.Remember the 10th or 11th episode where he defended that kid and was disappointed when the kid was afraid of him, he then realized that it was natural for he is pursuing the monster way. He is such a sad character in my opinion and many can be learned from him. I agree with you, the ending of s2 was disappointing and left us hanging. Got no information regarding s3 as well, sorry
ًWhile he is a sad character and it's natural for us to cheer for him since he's the underdog, he's still at the end of the day the bad guy. I understand that he didn't want to join the monster league, but his actions still put innocent people's lives in danger.
I was very surprised after watching the first season and really liked it. Season 2 looks not so good so far, but i will still watch it.
I think I would be slightly more forgiving had it not been for the insanely good first season of One Punch Man. Regardless, I do enjoy season 2 because of the story.
It's still good , but I was watching for the 60 FPS battles which now seem to be lacking
The end of the last episodes was really really bad, from the cut
Bro the animation in season 2 has been one the best I've ever seen
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?