QuestionCan I hack my items with cheat engine ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can I hack my items with cheat engine ?
Hello,

I have a bypass allowing me to use cheat engine on dead by daylight
I can change my bloodpoints and everything but
I would like you guys to tell me how can I cheat my items ?

Kesabel
Sorry mate, I can't help you with your issue, but would you be willing to share your bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by DrIndignation View Post
Sorry mate, I can't help you with your issue, but would you be willing to share your bypass?
Omega lul ///
can you tell where you have the bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Gigante051 View Post
Hello,

I have a bypass allowing me to use cheat engine on dead by daylight
I can change my bloodpoints and everything but
I would like you guys to tell me how can I cheat my items ?

Kesabel
first you have to find the id of the item that you are going to replace with a new one (for example, a flashlight) and change the id of the original item to the id of the flashlight, thereby the number of items you stack
Thank you , I will try that now !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alinus2012 View Post
can you tell where you have the bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Gigante051 View Post
Thank you , I will try that now !

- - - Updated - - -



I sell it not expensive (30$ steam gift card) but I won't share it just like that
do not sell it at such a low price, at such a pace it will be published in public this summer, it is better to make money on services, and raise the price
Quote Originally Posted by Cheburator1337 View Post
do not sell it at such a low price, at such a pace it will be published in public this summer, it is better to make money on services, and raise the price
Hey, I've just tried what you said and it doesn't work :/ the items stay the same (when I change their values)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us