you do know the client is outdated. again your stuck load error because of 10 minute disconnection. stop trying to log in otherwise the 10 minute timer is reset and u have to wait again.
Outdated[X31.7.1] 059 client
//Outdated , New version is posted here
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1452385
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1452385
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37