Outdated[X31.7.1] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by AntiPassive View Post
Do you realize /fs is a command for fullscreen mode? It doesn't magically update your client.
you just ruined all the fun here XD
but what can i do if it doesnt work?
Quote Originally Posted by Oetam View Post
but what can i do if it doesnt work?
Wait for an update?
When client is working (1 week): 45 comments
After an hour when client is become out of date: 65 comments
only wait guys, play whitout the client
I can play without aimbot but i need that auto-nexus and auto-hp pot
Quote Originally Posted by MrHonorless View Post
I can play without aimbot but i need that auto-nexus and auto-hp pot
just hard R my dude
I cant focus at movement, aim and health bar at same time. I know "normal players" can do that but thanks to 059, i cant do it no more
Why is it when I load the swf file with adobe flash player I get it stuck at load error retrying? Anyone know how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by sixsevenzero View Post
Why is it when I load the swf file with adobe flash player I get it stuck at load error retrying? Anyone know how to fix this?
You just have to wait until the creator of this cheat updates it.




You can still play without cheats on browser.
Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us