Outdated..
Outdated[X31.7.1] 059 client
Client Outdated.
How long does it usually take for the client to be updated. Since this update was minor should the updated client take less time to release?
do /fs in the text chat xx
not if they put their minds to it. then they can update it almost in an hour Xd
it says reload your browser to update client i can't get into rotmg i can go to char selector but not in nexus :/
and i tried /fs it doesnt work
and i tried /fs it doesnt work
i've tried non stop still not working maybe restart pc ?
Maybe /fs doesn't work on Steam?
but im not on steam in on flashplayer
For me /fs doesn't work on Steam
no xD i didn't know it was for fullscreen
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
