Outdated[X31.7.2] 059 client
lmao good one
Thanks a lot man
Official client updated to 31.7.3
Where ????
Realm updated today to 31.7.3 so you have to wait until the 31.7.3 059 client is released the current one of 31.7.2 is outdated.
what even are these small updates i wonder
too bad im retarded
please update 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
