Outdated[X31.7.2] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5
outdated

please update asap
Pls hurry, im bored as fk
Calm down. There are a lot of other things you can do.
People have a lot things to do, they don't play rotmg 24/7 you know?
how do i update client on my own?
does a mod need to approve it?
Quote Originally Posted by tecnofreeze View Post
a mod needs to approve it.
if you really want it, you can make it yourself following the instructions at this thread:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1448995

But remember its just a hotfix to keep playing... Its recommended to just wait 059 to update it.
whats the worst thing that could happen? other then auto nexus failing
outdated already. hoping for a fast update
Hi, I haven't played in a long time and I know I'll get called a retard for this, but why does the client keep saying "Reload your browser to update client"? I already did that and I reinstalled flash player + the hacked client and nothing happened. Can someone help please? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by carson16666 View Post
Hi, I haven't played in a long time and I know I'll get called a retard for this, but why does the client keep saying "Reload your browser to update client"? I already did that and I reinstalled flash player + the hacked client and nothing happened. Can someone help please? Thanks.

the client is outdated wait for new release
Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us