quick q : how can i stop seeing the inventories of other people ?
Outdated[X31.7.2] 059 client
omg thank you so much!!!
Hey guys, anyone know of a trade bot that works ?
THis client is AWESOME! I would love to see auto mp and auto armor in the next update.

Anyone know how to fix? i go to full screen but it dosent zoom out it just stays like it normally would for people who dont use hacked clietns. ive tried resetting all my settings in menu but it still isnt working :/
Mine says loading and then keeps spamming Too many failed logins, retrying
how do you have your character hidden in game, stats fame items ect.
Any reason/fix I keep DCing in every lost halls?
Can someone tell me how to setup autoability for playing necro and only to use ability to heal when low on life ? the settings are quiet confusing
How can i take tomb hack off?
how do you turn off the tomb hack?
So when i use backspace to remove the visual hacks of course full screen is exited, but when i hit backspace again the hacks turn back on but it does not go full screen again how do i fix this?
posting 15 times
outdated 
and how do you turn tomb hack off?

and how do you turn tomb hack off?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
