Outdated[X31.7.3] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 119 · Page 2 of 8
thanks you for fast update
Quote Originally Posted by TheAluami View Post
Im not sure what happend but my client doesnt have the fullscreen hack its just the normal mscale and even if I try changing mscale it stays the same, how do i fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by laptok88 View Post
Can You help me ? my rotmg screen is very approximate and I do not know how to fix it
There could be many reasons, maybe its one of this

- Type /fs to go fullscreen

- Maybe you are on backslash mode, press backslash and see if it fixes


PD: If someone else has problems with ignorelist not working, go to 'options' -> 'world' -> change 'Damage Ignored Enemies'
This option is for your shots to go threw and dont damage ignored monsters, but is currently also used to decide if the autoaim shoots at enemies or not... and makes you shoot ignored enemies.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAluami View Post
Im not sure what happend but my client doesnt have the fullscreen hack its just the normal mscale and even if I try changing mscale it stays the same, how do i fix this?
do /fs in game
Thank you for the fast update as always

Question: is there any way I can hear other players when they get hit? I only hear myself and not others
what happened to autoability? am I just missing it? Where is it?
U r a fast man.
always load error retrying why ?
Thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bruh
Quote Originally Posted by TheAluami View Post
Im not sure what happend but my client doesnt have the fullscreen hack its just the normal mscale and even if I try changing mscale it stays the same, how do i fix this?
/fs or /mscale 1
thanks so much! we're lucky to have someone like you ^^
hi, idk if this is just for me but i can’t find a safe walk option?
Posts 16–30 of 119 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us