Outdated[X31.7.3] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 119 · Page 3 of 8
how to turn off tomb boss cycle?
thank you
Any reason why I cant damage chests? My abilities do damage to chests but not my weapons O.o
Quote Originally Posted by CheezeDude View Post
what happened to autoability? am I just missing it? Where is it?
'Options' -> 'Auto' -> Set AutoAbility Hotkey to turn on/off

Quote Originally Posted by mistercaooo123 View Post
hi, idk if this is just for me but i can’t find a safe walk option?
'Options' -> 'World' -> Turn 'Safe walk' ON or OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Kavassagi View Post
how to turn off tomb boss cycle?
'Options -> 'Other' -> Set hotkey for 'Tomb Boss cycle' to turn ON/OFF
The client was working fine earlier. Now its saying load error, retrying
Nice client, but I didn't get what the /lid, /lil, /lia, /lir, /led, /lel, /lea and /ler commands do
can anyone tell me?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord101 View Post
Nice client, but I didn't get what the /lid, /lil, /lia, /lir, /led, /lel, /lea and /ler commands do
can anyone tell me?
These comands are for autoloot. Each one do diferente actions, like Add a item to autoloot, remove, etc. Check Command List in the post.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord101 View Post
Nice client, but I didn't get what the /lid, /lil, /lia, /lir, /led, /lel, /lea and /ler commands do
can anyone tell me?
you should take the time to read the post instead of asking.. there is a spoiler with all the commands...

/lid or /lootindefault - reset autoloot inclusion list to default
/lil or /lootinlist - list all items in the inclusion list
/lia or /lootinadd <itemid> - add item to inclusion list
/lir or /lootinrem <itemid> - rem item to exclusion list
/led or /lootexdefault - reset autoloot exclusion list to default
/lel or /lootexlist - list all items in the exclusion list
/lea or /lootexadd <itemid> - add item to exclusion list
/ler or /lootexrem <itemid> - rem item from exclusion list
Client seems not to be working?
why am i getting load error retrying

EDIT: i tried the steam version and it works fine however when i try using it with flash projecter like i normally do i get the error
how do i activate auto loot?

- - - Updated - - -

the player cam is zoomed fully in, how can i zoom out?
mapscale is broken

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same issue right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same issue right now.
I can`t damage the little sprites that spawn from the sprite gods and i can`t damage the stone knights in the Castle can anybody tell me how to fix this issue.
Hello, is there any command or sth like " auto follow loot"?
I mean for example when I am training and using famebot, my charr is following loot also and picking up, after all still fmebotting.
"Load error, retrying." I get this message when loading up the projector, could someone help me fix this?
Posts 31–45 of 119 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us