Thread deleted twice asking for a boxer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Thread deleted twice asking for a boxer
Hey I posted in the job and work offers section asking for a boxer, RespectNF PM'd me and said " Boxing services(Buying/offering) are not allowed on mpgh." Then linked the rules, I click and read the rules i even Control F and searched box or boxing and its not even in the rules. And to make matters worse there is someone with a boxing service still open in User services so again Im unsure why my thread is being individually deleted when its not breaking the rules because there is no rule against asking for a boxer. https://imgur.com/a/AuTQx4K shows his PM and me searching on the rules for whats being claimed.
so i talked with lily and respectnf about it.

according to a rule from Dave boxing is not allowed anymore, it will soon get added to the section rules afaik so everyone knows about it.

way is still allowed to have his boxing service because he has opened his service before the rule was set by Dave.
wtf naww Looool, niggo you my guy but wouldn't my thread still be valid then since its not added to the rules yet officially and we can even take examples from real life. I.e. certain laws are passed but you only get in trouble after the law is passed for whatever that law dedicates, not before its even passed or in writing hence Way still having his service. Tbh Im guessing it wasn't added to the rules yet as its not that blackhat, im also guessing dave just made a comment about it. @Dave84311 I believe requesting someone to box should be allowed, there is way worse things people are selling that should be disallowed on mpgh rather than disallowing someone to essentially request a person to send a package for you. I am aware that it falls into the whole blackhat area but it is well documented that refunders have caught way more attention for what they do to a certain company on a large scale but refunding services are still allowed. Just recently a large apple refunder was taken down for his services which is well documented in the news. The food,clothing, and other gift crackers are just as bad. Which pretty much all falls under hacking but we don't see people selling rats or crypters as its disallowed. Thats my 2 cents, mpgh is great imo because of whats being sold and whats available to you, further restrictions I cannot see being beneficial to the community at all.
@Dave84311 @arunforce hopefully some thought is put into whether there is or isn't a restriction on boxing, as daves banner says I will respect the law regardless of my opinion.
If Dave already said it isn't allowed, we'd have to deny it even if it hasn't been added in yet.
But yeah fam this is all word of mouth though... where on the forum was it said that he stated this? If its not in any post or in the ACTUAL RULES then how is it a rule and how am I restricted to not make a thread about it?? Just think about it for a second threads are removed because they break rules that are clearly stated on the forum, but this rule isn't even in the fucking rules haha?? Not tryna be a dick but I can't even find a post he made that stated this hence why I tagged him and arun..? Theres no way im the only one that sees how wild this is
Quote Originally Posted by sanku View Post
But yeah fam this is all word of mouth though... where on the forum was it said that he stated this? If its not in any post or in the ACTUAL RULES then how is it a rule and how am I restricted to not make a thread about it?? Just think about it for a second threads are removed because they break rules that are clearly stated on the forum, but this rule isn't even in the fucking rules haha?? Not tryna be a dick but I can't even find a post he made that stated this hence why I tagged him and arun..? Theres no way im the only one that sees how wild this is
You're right, there's no way you would have known. It's added to the rule thread in the section now, so hope that settles it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?