Browser opening up another browser help.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Browser opening up another browser help.
Hello,

I am making an advanced web browser, and I have put in a search engine for google. When you search on the search engine from my browser, it opens up internet explorer to show the search. I was wondering how to make it search on my browser. Help is appreciated!!!

Thanks,

PJ
Webbrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&rlz=1C1DVCB_enDE341DE341&q=" & Textbox1.Text) -> Google seach on your WB
Thanks alot! That was really helpful.
Lawl fixed. Solved tag anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Lawl fixed. Solved tag anyone?
We need another minion, atleast for the time NG is away
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
We need another minion, atleast for the time NG is away
I agree, things are going to slowly around here.
mines better than blubbs even know its the same. haha

Code:
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=" + TextBox1.Text + "&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=")
Any1 pm king/obama =D?
I VOTE FOR FLAMESABER!!
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
I VOTE FOR FLAMESABER!!
Thanks mate
Welcome
We'd do good with you as minion
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us