Hack rack on DBD

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hack rack on DBD
Some time ago there was SAM Picker which allows you to increase the rank, but it was patched and so I wanted to know a method to increase the rank easily.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
Learn to use Fiddler. GG EZ
Is there like anyone online guide I could follow to learn that shit, cause I do wanna try and learn that
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
Learn to use Fiddler. GG EZ
Is fiddler detected? Should I use it with bypass on?
Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
Is fiddler detected? Should I use it with bypass on?
Fiddler is currently not detected, but if you want to be safe, there's no harm in running a bypass with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Minty. View Post
Fiddler is currently not detected, but if you want to be safe, there's no harm in running a bypass with it.
All methods with Fiddler? There's one here but it says detected, I used for a while and didn't get banned but who knows
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
Is there like anyone online guide I could follow to learn that shit, cause I do wanna try and learn that
Expiker21 made a tutorial release thread ~1 week ago, go look there.
I meant how to increase or decrease the rank, not the bloodpoints.
Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34 View Post
I meant how to increase or decrease the rank, not the bloodpoints.
his method works on the rank...
just use the HTTP debugger to look through the requests.
Quote Originally Posted by Minty. View Post
his method works on the rank...
just use the HTTP debugger to look through the requests.
Cheers, I'll give that a try!

- - - Updated - - -

I created a thingy through fiddler that lets me hack rank
I've made it so that it makes me Rank 6 on both Surv and Killer
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
Cheers, I'll give that a try!

- - - Updated - - -

I created a thingy through fiddler that lets me hack rank
I've made it so that it makes me Rank 6 on both Surv and Killer
Can you share? I had a method that could change ranks on Fiddler but stopped working
Quote Originally Posted by syndrx View Post
Can you share? I had a method that could change ranks on Fiddler but stopped working
PM me so I can send you code and file.
I don't really use Fiddler can somebody tell me 2 how it works?


Edit: Ok i now know how to
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
PM me so I can send you code and file.
Interested in this. Could you PM me? I don't have 15 post yet, would appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dude0400Xx View Post
Cheers, I'll give that a try!

- - - Updated - - -

I created a thingy through fiddler that lets me hack rank
I've made it so that it makes me Rank 6 on both Surv and Killer
Can you teach me ? I try to do a fiddler but i can't (
I don't know anything about fiddler and my bad english (
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?