Hack rack on DBD

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by syndrx View Post
All methods with Fiddler? There's one here but it says detected, I used for a while and didn't get banned but who knows
I cannot guarantee that all methods are undetected, but I am currently running a character and rank fiddler spoof, and I've gotten no ban so far.
Other people seem to also say that the previously 'detected' fiddler methods are still working fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Minty. View Post
I cannot guarantee that all methods are undetected, but I am currently running a character and rank fiddler spoof, and I've gotten no ban so far.
Other people seem to also say that the previously 'detected' fiddler methods are still working fine.
I mean, the ''detected'' method is working, but I don't want to get banned
Quote Originally Posted by syndrx View Post
I mean, the ''detected'' method is working, but I don't want to get banned
A have a problem i set survivorPips: 0 why my survival rank always rank 1
I use fiddler
Quote Originally Posted by pucaccac View Post
A have a problem i set survivorPips: 0 why my survival rank always rank 1
I use fiddler
Because you have set it to 0 pips Set it to 15+ i think not sure but i think 25 pips is rank 20
Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34 View Post
Some time ago there was SAM Picker which allows you to increase the rank, but it was patched and so I wanted to know a method to increase the rank easily.
Thank you.
A method was just released check it out : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455727
May i know what is the url code for first string if i were to use debugger? I already have the rank json file.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?