Following The Wrong Path

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
What the hell. If I were on Mike Green Day right now I would OWN YOU.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
What the hell. If I were on Mike Green Day right now I would OWN YOU.
You can't own anyone fucking fag.
And that's coming from a person!
oh look whos back!ur not welcome here gtfo
how can a 12 your old baby even have the strength to hold a arm =/

mike, you should seriously go away, before bad things happen, which only occurs to total ******s, oir, people who where ******s...
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
how can a 12 your old baby even have the strength to hold a arm =/

mike, you should seriously go away, before bad things happen, which only occurs to total ******s, oir, people who where ******s...
LOL PWNED
you too TheChewu, Peopl should quit this shit like "OMGLOLPAWNEDBITCHROFLMAOBBQLOLHAHAHA" Thats not cool, If you think thats cool, just say that, and have an flame, not just that, it's... spammish =/
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
you too TheChewu, Peopl should quit this shit like "OMGLOLPAWNEDBITCHROFLMAOBBQLOLHAHAHA" Thats not cool, If you think thats cool, just say that, and have an flame, not just that, it's... spammish =/
ok i didnt know that was spamming but i had to say it cause u pwned him
i hatd fun rapeing mike he screamed and cried yaa.. that some crazy shit
wai t0 go gurab, wai tu go!!
Gourav I told you not to rape me or my sister. Now I raped you, your parents, and pedo bear.
You can't rape the pedo bear, dumbass, it rapes underage kids (like yourself.).
I have the super powers of raping!
Get on AIM or Hotmail your not fucking online!
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us