I am just glad that you wasted money on a new computer.
Your just going to get banned again.
Originally Posted by Haxors
Get on AIM or Hotmail your not fucking online!
i was at the library trieng to get to play the nintendo WII but it was only thrusdays and friday ah.... crap bored as shit came home pissed so thats why couldent go online i am eating my roti now when i done i will go on MSN >.> peace ...
Okay you better be on it!
By the way I wasted money, I knew that the day I bought it. I think I found out why I can't change my Internet IP Address. My router from Comcast?
Gourav @ the library? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Inna
Gourav @ the library? Lmao.
i played cards for like 20 min with this one dude from germanry thought me some german card game called asshole while thought him how to play blackjack and tonk ahh.. then he got hunry and ran to Mcdonalds couldn't find one so i came home
library pawns sometime when they got guitar hero 2 i am gonna so own at that =D
It's too bad you don't get paid for having no life.
You'd be Bill Gates II.
Originally Posted by Inna
It's too bad you don't get paid for having no life.
You'd be Bill Gates II.
that blows i worked at the library and they pay like minimum wage sux
I'm learning German this year. So far we didn't really do anything so...
Wie hiesst du?
sawweerryy mike you cant be pedo bear you are still a kid 12 year ol' so its ok for you to like girls your age unless you think they got cooties..
Originally Posted by Gourav2122
sawweerryy mike you cant be pedo bear you are still a kid 12 year ol' so its ok for you to like girls your age unless you think they got cooties..
HAHAAHH ROFL. Cooties.
Even that made me rofl. Don't be a dickhead Gourav, I own pedo bear.
i still have my droughts that you are 12 O_o
thats is wierd.... BIGTIMEZ...
It all started out when I was 5 and I found porn movies on channels 80-90.
lmfao i swear your gunna wake up 1 morning to have chris hansen staring you in de face