Got robbed feels bad

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Got robbed feels bad
just venting :/ #feels bad man

Post an apple watch online and someone had message me to buy it. Met up with him (big ass dude) felt the money as fake and he bolted in his car before i could do anything.

First time it happened to me, at first i would go to a public place with light and camera like mc-donald, but i got comfortable selling stuff and i just met somewhere within walking distance. When he bolted in his car i managed to hit the window, it didn't break (weak AF) idk if it cracked)

Yeah i did refunded that watch from a big company, could say its just karma.

FFFF, idk i just needed to vent and share what happened, next time i'll be more careful good luck guys.


Can i get a F in the chat
A lot of people here fail refunds (like myself) so something like this would brush off for me. If you refunded the watch, did you really "lose" anything?
Quote Originally Posted by Soupiest View Post
A lot of people here fail refunds (like myself) so something like this would brush off for me. If you refunded the watch, did you really "lose" anything?
Not mad cause of the money, mad cause i couldn't do anything. I felt the money was fake, i told him i wanted to check the money and he said he has his own pen to check the money. I COULD"VE told him no and give me the watch back right now and ill check it myself and if he refused we fight it out. I WOULD have done that if i feel like i could win the fight. But he was like fucking 4 times my weight and im a pussy. Legit that guy can sit on me and ill die from suffocation >_<
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
it didn't break (weak AF) idk if it cracked)
Love it, at least you tried. Feel bad for you, got held to a knife point once. Doesn't feel good to get stuff taken away.
I remember my house got robbed when I was 8, I was afraid of the dark for a few years after that ;c
It's possible that this wouldn't have helped in this scenario, but when doing these kinds of sales always make sure you bring someone else with you. People get killed over worthless shit.
This starting to become a real issue, the use of fake bills was rare back in the day but it's starting to become common
it's an exaggerated idea but when selling more expensive items, you should get a copy of the buyer's ID before selling to them. Also meeting in a public place like McDonalds with cameras would be even better.
Yea I've been robbed before at knife point but at least you weren't in any danger. I hate selling in person nowadays anyway since everyone low balls.
wtf
in what shady ass parts of town do yall live? i literally sold 2.5k surfaces at my home and nothing ever happened

guess people here really arent as shady as in the us
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
wtf
in what shady ass parts of town do yall live? i literally sold 2.5k surfaces at my home and nothing ever happened

guess people here really arent as shady as in the us
May I have your attention, please?
May I have your attention, please?
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Go to a bank next time and do the trade.

why not tacobell?
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post

why not tacobell?
Because I want to keep my money and not spend it???????
PROTIP: KEEP A SHANK ON YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?