I feel bad:(

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I feel bad:(
srsly sometimes am trolling too in real life but u know sometimes it's getting stupid anymore...

and srsly MPGH is full of trolling and phaggots who love trolling ..


I feel bad
good, that u say about yourself finaly.
thanks i guess
General is Boring Whitout Krazy
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
General is Boring Whitout Krazy
general is boring witout god.
Yes good job
I wonder what would general be like without Krazy & other trolls... just imagine...


I do not like this thread
Quote Originally Posted by CRU5TY View Post


I do not like this thread
I don't think anyone cares. /
Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
I don't think anyone cares. /
I care. So much.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


I care. So much.
I Care so much that my heart hurts /
Krazy You Beat Yourself Trolling (:
I Hope You Stopped Now Mate, Your Cool When You Don't Troll.
I Seriously have stopped with all these fags/dumb threads =/ No More Spam No More Trolling.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I Seriously have stopped with all these fags/dumb threads =/ No More Spam No More Trolling.
I Actually... Believe this
pussy, getting all sensitive and shit. pick up your balls dude.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?