I feel bad :(

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
I feel bad :(
So we were playing football today.

And on our side, we had the sun in our eyes.

And I could've intercepted the ball, but the sun got in my eyes, so I tried, but it kinda looked like I Just slapped the ball.

And then, after that, I had the chance to catch the ball, but I thought this other kid was gonna get it, so I didn't.

And then a similar thing happened ^.

So overall, my team members (classmates as well) dun liek me no moar

And the "cool" kids, just kinda ignore me.

it's ok, i still like you, and if someone won't accept you for who you are. Find someone else, that you can trust
Its okay i you <33

Wanna make babies?
Weird friends you got there. Leave you because of some game :/
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Weird friends you got there. Leave you because of some game :/
IKR wtf. More like classmates. My friends are okay :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
When you play football you do not catch the ball. Hence Football.
American Football. There
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


IKR wtf. More like classmates. My friends are okay :/



American Football. There
Oh I see... Rugby is better. In american football you wear armor so you don't get boo-boos.
Don't worry.

We at MPGH you.
When you play football you do not catch the ball. Hence Football.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
When you play football you do not catch the ball. Hence Football.
It american, otherwise it's futbol* i love soccer
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


It american, otherwise it's futbol* i love soccer
Futbol? Where does that come from? You obviously have a stereotype imprinted so far in your head that it makes you naturally obnoxious.
Since it's just school football, kick all of the kid's asses because they take it so seriously.
I still luv you
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
I still luv you


Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post


Oh I see... Rugby is better. In american football you wear armor so you don't get boo-boos.
Wow. boo-boos? Man. Someone has never played football here before.
Take your anger out on the sun, go blow it up youll feel better
You also like playing with balls
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?