WTSDAVID ART & CREATIVITY

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
DAVID ART & CREATIVITY


TERMS OF SERVICES

  • 1.Payment Should Be Upfront.
  • 2.I Have The Right To Cancel Before Acception.
  • 3.Editing In PSD's Will Be Entertain Only 2 Times Free After Delivery, But If You Want More Than I Will Charge $3 Per Edit.
  • 4.$8 Will Be Charged For PSD's.
  • 5.If You Cancel The Order After I Accept It Then I Will Refund You Half Payment.
  • 6.I Will Give You 1 To 2 Days ETA Before Confirming Your Order.
  • 7.If You Will Be My Frequent Customer, I Have Special Offers For You.




CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM
@ @David Curz Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
++rep

User did a Banner for me as i won a giveaway and at first i didnt like it very much but then he did a couple of changes and made it perfect for me. I Recommend it and will be using if i ever need any other graphic design.
A Recent Banner Design Given

Available For Orders Now..!!! Come Fast And Get Special Discount..
Available For Orders Now..
Daily Bump , Online For Service... :-)
Available For Orders Now..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?